Cosmetic dentistry (Esthetic Dentistry) is an excellent way to improve your smile. An attractive smile and robust teeth contribute to a person’s general health, outlook, and improved self-esteem.
An attractive smile does more than just increase a person’s self-esteem. It may lead to a healthier lifestyle which may include better overall health.
Thanks to many technological advances in dentistry in the 21st Century, most dental issues can be resolved through several cosmetic dental procedures.
These procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Composite Bonding
- Conservative Tooth Reshaping
- Orthodontic treatment i.e., Invisalign
There is no “one-size-fits-all”, either, for cosmetic dentistry. We treat each patient’s individual needs with a customized plan. Our dental staff will thoroughly examine your teeth and create a plan based on your dental needs and available budget. We will answer all your questions before setting your cosmetic dentistry appointment. You or your family member will be treated with the utmost respect.
If you look in the mirror and don’t like what you see, now may be the time to change that. Your improved dental health and appearance could change your life forever! If you’d like to read our patient reviews, visit our Fallsgrove Center for Dentistry Google Business Profile page.
Our passion is making our patients’ smiles the best and brightest they can be! We know that there is nothing more valuable than the self-esteem gained from having a terrific smile, which is why we offer a variety of advanced aesthetic dental procedures.
If you’d like to learn more, contact Fallsgrove Center for Dentistry for a consultation.
Dental veneers are a solution to help you improve your smile and achieve your desired look. Veneers are an excellent choice for those people wishing to correct stained, broken, crooked, discolored, misshapen, or chipped teeth, or to correct a gap between teeth or misshaped teeth.
Veneers are thin, semi-translucent shells customized from porcelain or resin-composite material and bonded to your teeth. Both materials can help you achieve an excellent result, and the choice of materials may depend on factors such as cost, time for treatment, longevity, and desired quality of appearance.
The common types of veneers are.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain advantages include a strong and long-lasting result, a natural look, and a material that is less likely to stain than composite. This is also a preferred choice if multiple teeth need treatment. Compared to composite bonding, porcelain veneers however may be more expensive and require more than one visit. The process of making porcelain veneers begins by making a mold of the teeth, then, it is sent to a lab for the porcelain veneers to be made. When the veneers are ready, a second visit is needed to bond the veneers.
- Composite resin veneers: Composite material for veneers could be preferred compared to porcelain because composite is cheaper and may be placed in a single visit. However, the final result does not achieve the natural cosmetic result that porcelain veneers can provide. Composite veneers may be easier to repair and avoid additional appointments, but they also do not last as long, on average 5-7 years. During the process of placing composite veneers, the surface of the tooth is etched before applying a thin layer of the composite material to it.
- No-prep veneers: These are Lumineers and Vivaneers, special types of porcelain veneers. These can be time-saving and less invasive to prepare the teeth, and no-prep veneers do not require anesthetics or temporary veneers. However, they have limited applications depending on many factors. Speak with your dentist to determine if they are an appropriate alternative.
Your smile is one of the first things that someone notices about you. From simple whitening and reshaping to the more complex crown or veneer cases, our talented and experienced cosmetic dentistry professionals at Fallsgrove Center for Dentistry can help you have the brilliant smile you desire and deserve!
- Dental Implants placement and restoration
- Ceramic Veneers
- Tooth-colored bondings
- Crowns (metal free)
- Experienced Restorative Dentists
- Convenient to Rockville, Potomac, Gaithersburg
- State of the Art facility utilizing top-of-the-line materials
- Multi-Specialty practice with Board Certified Orthodontist and Periodontist
- Invisalign and orthodontics
- Porcelain Braces
- Tooth recontouring and reshaping
- Microabrasion to remove superficial white and brown staining.
- Diastema space closure